Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Time for a Break



Well, I'm gonna cut through the BS and head straight to the facts. Now is not the time to set something up nicely and then have it all fall apart with some grim news. So, here it goes: certain circumstances in my nutty life have caused me to ease off the gas peddle that is the MAN!C PESCORAN machine. Don't fret, sigh with surprise or raise an eyebrow, for the perseverance remains in tact - it's just that for a wee while I won't be as manic as I once was.

No, this isn't the end or an end, it's just much needed break time from constant brainstorming, creating and destroying myself nicely. This is indeed a much needed rest period in order for me to fully recharge, and once I'm ready, I'll produce a lot more Surreal Pop. If you have any questions, you can contact me at: PescoranArt@hotmail.com Hell, you might even catch me posting random gibberish on here or Twitter: @JohnPESCORAN Until next time, indulge in abnormality, focus forward & Salud!